The beautiful thing about pizza is that is comes in all shapes and sizes. The good folks at Apart Pizza Company are representing the thinner side of things, including their Francese Pizza. Ever had an egg on your pizza? Well, what are you waiting for? Join Apart Pizza Company’s Tom Wells for an egg, brie, and ham adventure.
Here are some extra slices of information to note while watching the video:
- Apart’s toppings are the true stars of the menu’s lineup. In addition to the Francese, I got to try their Capra-Ruccola (goat cheese & arugula) while there and it was light, flavorful, and heavy handed on the goat cheese (amazing). Their deep menu offers a great variety of toppings, most with a Mediterranean touch.
- The Apart Crew heat up their pies in a Baker’s Pride Deck Oven at 500 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Apart’s Crust is amazingly thin. It is delicious in all occasions, but best eaten as quickly as possible to retain the proper crunch.
- Apart offers gluten free pies. Yay!
- Word on the street is that their homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette is legit. If you’re a fan of dressings, I’d ask them to throw some in with your next order.